Important: Modified Insta360 ONE R camera modules are not waterproof. Not compatible with Flowstate. MFT mount supports manual lenses only.
Unleash the beast in your Insta360 ONE R 1-Inch 5.3K camera module
Take full advantage of all the killer resolutions, frame rates and features of the Insta360 ONE R 1″ camera module with your own choice of lens! This fully converted 1-Inch module comes with everything you need to connect manual MFT & C-Mount lenses. You can use any manual MFT lens* as well as vintage Bolex film lenses or any of the thousands of C-Mount lenses** that have been developed over the past 100 years. Because C-Mount is an industry standard mount for machine vision, medical and scientific imaging equipment, you can also connect the camera directly to microscopes, telescopes and a wide variety of other devices. Mount just about any popular lens type like Canon or Nikon using readily available MFT or C-Mount adapters!
The kit’s removable IR cut filter means you can image in ‘full spectrum’ from the edge of UV up to NIR and Infrared. You can also get custom filters such as cold mirrors for blocking all visible light or ND filters to adjust your exposure.
Unlock new and stronger mounting options for your modified module with the included aluminum tripod mount with 3x standard 1/4″ tripod mounting points.
- Fully converted Insta360 ONE R 1-Inch image sensor module!
- Shoot up to 5.3K/30 with your own choice of lens
- Included tripod mounting bracket with 3x mounting points
- Killer features like manual focus, zoom and cinematic depth of field
- MFT* & C-Mount** lens mounts included
- Connect most popular lens types with optional adapters
- Use with microscopes, telescopes and more!
*MFT lenses must have manual focus, iris and zoom functions as there is no electrical connection to the lens.
**16mm or 1″ format C-Mount lenses are recommended for best results. 2/3″ or 1/2″ format lenses may vignette.
- Premium machined aluminum parts
- Manual MFT mount (installed)
- Dedicated C-Mount option
- Aluminum tripod mounting bracket with 3x 1/4″ mounting points
- IR-Cut filter
- Screws and hardware