Everything You need to connect two H5M12 or H5PRO Modified Hero5 Black cameras together back-to-back.
Our Sidearm accessory simply replaces the side door of the Hero5 Black and snaps on to provide three standard tripod mounting points. It’s fully compatible with the stock GoPro Hero5 Black as well as Ribcage H5M12 / H5PRO. Now you can connect your cameras to professional mounts and supports! Mount your camera upside down for easy access to the battery and SD card without having to dismantle your setup. It also allows two cameras to be connected back-to-back for 360 VR applications using our optional Sidearm Connection Kit. Connect two H5M12 or H5PRO cameras directly back-to-back for shooting 360° in 4:3 mode or connect them in a ‘V’ formation for shooting in 16:9 modes for higher frame rates and resolutions.*
- Supports GoPro Hero5 Black
- Also supports Ribcage H5M12 & H5PRO Modified Hero5 Cameras
- Three tripod mounting points
- GoPro HDMI & USB cable support
- Easy access to battery & SD card
- Easily snaps on and off
- Corner locks for added strength
- Premium machined aluminum
- Two back-to-back configurations possible
- Perfect for 360 VR with 2 Ribcages*
*Compatible 220° or wider circular fisheye lenses required.
Note: Hero5 Black is not waterproof while Sidearm is connected.
- 2x Sidearm Mounting Brackets
- 1x Sidearm Connection Kit