Back-Bone Gear Inc.
Ribcage Modified Camera Warranty
Back-Bone is extremely proud of our Ribcage Mod Kits (“Ribcage”), proprietary Back-Bone technology that provides flexibility and extended capabilities to users of GoPro Hero3/3+, Hero4, Hero5 and YI 4K action cameras. This warranty is intended to provide you, the purchaser of Ribcage already installed on your compatible camera of choice (together referred to as the “Ribcage Modified Camera” for all purposes herein), with peace of mind and comfort with respect to your recent purchase. We stand behind our technology!
Back-Bone Warranty for Ribcage
Back-Bone provides each original purchaser of Ribcage a guarantee against (i) manufacturing defects of Ribcage and (ii) faulty installation of Ribcage on the original camera purchased for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase from either Back-Bone or an authorized Back-Bone dealer (see authorized dealers at Back-Bone.ca). Back-Bone does NOT provide any warranty whatsoever, explicit or implied, for GoPro or YI 4K cameras.
Back-Bone will, at its sole discretion repair or replace Ribcage in the event of such manufacturing defect or faulty installation, including re-installation of such repaired or replaced Ribcage on the GoPro or YI 4K originally purchased, and such repair or replacement together with re-installation represents Back-Bone’s sole obligation under this warranty. In no circumstance will Back-Bone replace or repair any GoPro or YI 4K camera purchased.
See Terms and Conditions below for details and exclusions.
Terms and Conditions
Back-Bone does not warrant against:
- damage resulting from use or normal wear and tear of Ribcage and/or Ribcage Modied Cameras, or
- damage from any accident while using Ribcage and/or Ribcage Modified Cameras.
Back-Bone assumes no liability for:
- any injury, death, loss, accident or other claim related to, or resulting from, the use of any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Ribcage Modified Cameras,
- incidental or consequential damages relating to, or resulting from, the use of any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Ribcage Modified Cameras, in any manner whatsoever,
- the loss of any property or intellectual property that may have been intended to be collected and/or created using any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Ribcage Modified Cameras, in any manner whatsoever.
Shipping and Re-Stocking Fees
- Returns and/or replacements of Ribcage Modified Camera are subject to shipping and handling costs, payable in advance by the purchaser of a Ribcage Modified Camera
- In the event there is no manufacturing defect and Back-Bone, in its sole discretion, nonetheless elects to replace the Ribcage on a returned Ribcage GoPro, restocking fees will apply and are payable in advance of any such replacement by the purchaser of Ribcage GoPro. In the event of a manufacturing defect of Ribcage, there are no re-stocking fees.
This warranty is not transferable.
Submitting a Claim
The original purchaser may submit a claim at email@example.com That claim must be accompanied by an electronic copy of the original purchase receipt given to the purchaser at the time of original purchase.