Back-Bone Modified Camera Warranty
Back-Bone is extremely proud of our camera modifications; proprietary Back-Bone technology that provides flexibility and extended capabilities to users of GoPro Hero (3 through 9) Black, YI 4K/4K+, Sony RX0/RX0 II and Insta360 ONE R action cameras. This warranty is intended to provide you, the purchaser of our modification already installed on your compatible camera of choice (together referred to as the “Back-Bone Modified Camera” for all purposes herein), with peace of mind and comfort with respect to your recent purchase. We stand behind our technology!
Warranty for Back-Bone Modified Cameras
Back-Bone provides each original purchaser of a Back-Bone modified camera a guarantee against (i) manufacturing defects of our custom parts and (ii) faulty installation of said parts on the original camera purchased for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase from either Back-Bone or an authorized Back-Bone dealer (see authorized dealers at Back-Bone.ca). After the initial 6-month warranty period Back-Bone will provide repairs for the cost of parts and shipping (no service or labor fees) for up to a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Back-Bone does not provide any warranty whatsoever, explicit or implied, for GoPro, Sony, Yi Technologies or Insta360 cameras.
Back-Bone will, at its sole discretion repair or replace the custom parts installed in the event of such manufacturing defect or faulty installation, including re-installation of such repaired or replaced custom parts on the GoPro, Sony, Yi Technologies or Insta360 ONE R camera originally purchased, and such repair or replacement together with re-installation represents Back-Bone’s sole obligation under this warranty. In no circumstance will Back-Bone replace or repair any GoPro, Sony, YI Technologies or Insta360 camera purchased.
See Terms and Conditions below for details and exclusions.
Terms and Conditions
Back-Bone does not warrant against:
- Damage resulting from normal use or normal wear and tear of Back-Bone Modified Cameras, or
- Damage from any accident while using Back-Bone Modified Cameras.
Back-Bone assumes no liability for:
- any injury, death, loss, accident or other claim related to, or resulting from, the use of any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Back-Bone Modified Cameras,
- incidental or consequential damages relating to, or resulting from, the use of any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Back-Bone Modified Cameras, in any manner whatsoever,
- the loss of any property or intellectual property that may have been intended to be collected and/or created using any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Back-Bone Modified Cameras, in any manner whatsoever.
Shipping and Re-Stocking Fees
- Returns and/or replacements of Ribcage Modified Camera are subject to shipping and handling costs, payable in advance by the purchaser of a Modified Camera
- In the event there is no manufacturing defect and Back-Bone, in its sole discretion, nonetheless elects to replace the custom parts on a returned modified camera, restocking fees will apply and are payable in advance of any such replacement by the purchaser of the modified camera. In the event of a manufacturing defect of our custom parts, there are no re-stocking fees.
This warranty is not transferable.
Submitting a Claim
The original purchaser may submit a claim at firstname.lastname@example.org That claim must be accompanied by an electronic copy of the original purchase receipt given to the purchaser at the time of original purchase.