Back-Bone Gear Inc.
Ribcage Purchase Warranty
Back-Bone is extremely proud of our Ribcage Mod Kits (“Ribcage”), proprietary Back-Bone technology that provides flexibility and extended capabilities to users of GoPro Hero3/3+, Hero4, Yi 4K/4K+ and Sony RX0 action cameras. This warranty is intended to provide you, the purchaser of Ribcage, with peace of mind and comfort with respect to your recent purchase. We stand behind our technology!
Back-Bone Warranty for Ribcage
Back-Bone provides each original purchaser of Ribcage a guarantee against manufacturing defects for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase from either Back-Bone or an authorized Back-Bone dealer (see authorized dealers at Back-Bone.ca). Back-Bone will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace Ribcage in the event of such manufacturing defect and such repair or replacement represents Back-Bone’s sole obligation under this warranty. In no circumstance will Back-Bone replace or repair any GoPro, Sony or YI 4K camera.
See Terms and Conditions below for details and exclusions.
Terms and Conditions
Back-Bone does not warrant against:
- damage resulting from use or normal wear and tear of Ribcage,
- damage resulting from improper customer installation,
- damage from any accident while using Ribcage.
Back-Bone assumes no liability for:
- any injury, death, loss, accident or other claim related to, or resulting from, the use of any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Ribcage,
- incidental or consequential damages relating to, or resulting from, the use of any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Ribcage, in any manner whatsoever,
- the loss of any property or intellectual property that may have been intended to be collected and/or created using any Back-Bone product, including for greater certainty, Ribcage, in any manner whatsoever.
Shipping and Re-Stocking Fees
- Returns and/or replacements of Ribcage are subject to shipping and handling costs, payable in advance by the purchaser of Ribcage.
- In the event there is no manufacturing defect and Back-Bone, in its sole discretion, nonetheless elects to replace a returned Ribcage, restocking fees will apply and are payable in advance of any such replacement by the purchaser of Ribcage. In the event of a manufacturing defect, there are no re-stocking fees.
This warranty is not transferable.
Submitting a Claim
The original purchaser may submit a claim at firstname.lastname@example.org That claim must be accompanied by an electronic copy of the original purchase receipt given to the purchaser at the time of original purchase.