Notes: Back-Bone modified GoPro cameras are not waterproof. H10PRO is not capable of shooting infrared. If infrared is needed please see our H7PRO or modified Sony RX0 II and Insta360 ONE R products. MFT mount supports manual lenses only. Some super wide angle and fisheye M12 lenses may not be compatible with the H10PRO. The M12 lenses in our shop clearly list their compatibility in the product details. As a general rule M12 lenses with a back focus distance of 3.2mm or under are not compatible.
The GoPro HERO10 Black has industry leading features and epic high resolutions. Why not take full advantage by putting on your own choice of lens?
- Use M12, CS-Mount, C-Mount and manual MFT lenses
- 5K/60, 4K/120, 2.7K/240 as well as 4K 4:3 @ 60fps!
- Keep full 5K resolution with narrow fields of view or specialty lenses
- Get professional defocused backgrounds
- Live streaming & webcam
- Next generation ‘HyperSmooth 4.0’ video stabilization
- Clean HDMI out available via GoPro HERO9/10 Media Mod (sold separately)
- Use vintage lenses like Bolex & D-Mount for unique footage
- Optically correct fisheye distortion without processing
- Focus, zoom and iris control for professional results not possible with the original fisheye lens
- Create professional high resolution 5K/60 cinematic footage for less money
- Fit a professional camera in a small space
- Incredible macro
- Fit in small drones / gimbals
- Connect to microscopes, telescopes and more!
Choose Your Mount! Tripod Mount & Original Folding Mount Included!
Our tripod mount accessory simply replaces the folding mount on the bottom of the camera to provide three standard tripod mounting points. It’s also fully compatible with the stock GoPro HERO9 & 10 Black! The original mount is also included so you you can take advantage of all the great GoPro mounts. The choice is yours!
Compatible with GoPro’s Media Mod and Accessories (Sold Separately)
Our modified Hero10 fits in the Media Mod with either the aluminum tripod mount or original folding mount so you can monitor your shots via the HDMI port, keep the unit powered via USB and take advantage of professional external microphones.
Use a cost-effective C-Mount lens or attach your favorite SLR lens with an adapter. Use vintage glass like Bolex and Super-8. Pull focus, zoom and control iris settings for the perfect look. With the built in exposure lock and manual exposure controls of the HERO10 you can get a perfect, repeatable result. All that in a tiny package you can fit almost anywhere to get the shot.
The Flexibility of C-Mount
C-Mount was developed in the 1920’s for early film cameras. It was popular for home video cameras up until the 1970’s and has since become the standard for high resolution security and machine vision cameras and lenses. As a result, there is a library containing countless lenses from almost 100 years. In addition, it’s a common mount type for professional scientific and medical imaging equipment so you can attach your camera directly to many telescopes, microscopes and more! Another benefit is that C-Mount is so common that adapters exist for almost every lens type you can think of.
Micro Four Thirds on GoPro
We’ve now added a removable MFT mount for manual lenses! Take advantage of all those great manual Micro Four Thirds cine lenses! You can also take advantage of MFT lens adapters and speed boosters.
1 x USB-C
HDMI available via GoPro Media Mod accessory
- 5.3K – 5312 x 2988 at 24/25/30/50/60 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
- 5K 4:3 – 5120 x 3840 at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
- 4K – 3840 x 2160 at 24/25/30/50/60/100/120 (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
- 4K 4:3 – 4000 x 3000 at 24/25/30/50/60 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
- 2.7K – 2704 x 1520 at 50/60/120/200/240 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
- 2.7K 4:3 – 2704 x 2028 at 50/60/100/120 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
- 1080p – 1920 x 1080 at 24/25/30/50/60/100/120 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
JPEG / Raw – 23 MP
- M12, CS-Mount, C-Mount and MFT (manual lenses only)
- Hypersmooth 4.0 video stabilization
- Live Streaming (1080p)
- SuperPhoto HDR
- HDMI out available via GoPro Media Mod (sold separately)
- Front facing color display
- Webcam functionality
- Portrait Video/Photo
- Voice Control
- Manual Exposure Control
- Exposure Lock
- Integrated Touch Screen
- Quik Integration
- H10PRO Modified HERO10 Black
- Aluminum Tripod Mount
- Original folding GoPro mount
- HERO10 Battery
- 5mm C-Mount ring
- M12 to CS adapter
- MFT Mount for Manual Lenses
- M12 locking ring
- Plastic cap (C-Mount)
- USB-C Cable
- Curved adhesive mount
- Mounting buckle
- Spare protective glass filter