The GoPro Hero6 Black has industry leading specs and quality. Why not take full advantage by putting on your choice of lens?
- Keep full 4K resolution with narrow fields of view
- Optically correct fisheye distortion without processing
- Add shooting features like focus, zoom and iris control for professional results not possible with the regular lens
- Get professional looking defocused backgrounds
- Add custom optical filters for your application
- Create professional high resolution cinematic footage for less money
- Fit a professional camera in a small space
- Incredible macro
- Shoot Infra-Red, NIR and NDVI (with appropriate lenses and filters)
- Fit in small drones / gimbals
- Connect to microscopes, telescopes and more
Sidearm Tripod Mounting Bracket Included!
Our Sidearm accessory simply replaces the side door of the Hero5 or Hero6 Black and snaps on to provide four standard tripod mounting points. It’s also fully compatible with the stock GoPro Hero5 & 6 Black as well as Ribcage H5M12 / H5PRO. Note: Stock camera is not waterproof while Sidearm is connected.
Use a cost-effective C-Mount lens or attach your favorite SLR lens with an adapter. Use vintage glass like Bolex and Super-8. Pull focus, zoom and control iris settings for the perfect look. With the built in exposure lock and manual exposure controls of the Hero6 you can get a perfect, repeatable result.
Drones / Gimbals
The Ribcage H6PRO is Karma ready when using small M12 lenses and can be mounted to other Hero6 aerial platforms and gimbals. Customize your field of view by choosing your own lens, no need to lower the resolution for more zoom!
360° Video Capture
Fully compatible with Entaniya, iZugar and many other high resolution circular fisheye lenses for full spherical capture with fewer cameras. Get a full 360° capture with as little as 2 cameras or 360° x 280° with one camera! Get super crisp results from just one camera using the new 4K 4:3 mode!
The Flexibility of C-Mount
C-Mount was developed in the 1920’s for early film cameras. It was popular for home video cameras up until the 1970’s and has since become the standard for high resolution security and machine vision cameras and lenses. As a result, there is a library containing countless lenses from almost 100 years. In addition, it’s a common mount type for professional scientific and medical imaging equipment so you can attach your camera directly to many telescopes, microscopes and more! Another benefit is that C-Mount is so common that adapters exist for almost every lens type you can think of.
3840 x 2880 /24/25/30 fps
3840 x 2160 /24/25/30/50/60 fps
2704 x 2028 /24/25/30/50/60 fps
2704 x 1520 /24/25/30/50/60/100/120 fps
1920 x 1440p /24/25/30/50/60 fps
1920 x 1080 /24/25 /30/50/60/100/120/240 fps
1280 x 960 /50/60 fps
12MP (4000 x 3000) RAW / JPG / HDR
- Voice Control
- Manual Exposure Control
- Exposure Lock
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Integrated Touch Screen
- Quik Integration
- Ribcage H6PRO Modified Hero6 Black
- Sidearm Tripod Mounting Bracket
- Frame Mount
- 2x IR-Cut Filter
- 5mm C-Mount ring
- M12 to CS adapter
- M12 locking ring
- Original Hero6 lens
- Hero6 lens adapter ring
- Plastic cap
- USB-C Cable
- Curved adhesive mount
- Flat adhesive mount
- Mounting buckle