Notes: Back-Bone Modified GoPro cameras are not waterproof. H9PRO is not capable of shooting infrared. If infrared is needed please see our H7PRO or modified Sony RX0 II and Insta360 ONE R products. MFT mount supports manual lenses only. Some super wide angle and fisheye M12 lenses may not be compatible with the H9PRO. The M12 lenses in our shop clearly list their compatibility in the product details. As a general rule M12 lenses with a back focus distance of 3.2mm or under are not compatible.
The GoPro HERO9 Black has industry leading specs, quality and features. Why not take full advantage by putting on your own choice of lens?
- Use M12, CS-Mount, C-Mount and manual MFT lenses
- Keep full 5K resolution with narrow fields of view or specialty lenses
- Get professional defocused backgrounds
- Live streaming & webcam
- Next generation ‘HyperSmooth 3.0’ video stabilization
- Clean HDMI out available via GoPro HERO9 Media Mod (sold separately)
- Use vintage lenses like Bolex & D-Mount for unique footage
- Optically correct fisheye distortion without processing
- Focus, zoom and iris control for professional results not possible with the original fisheye lens
- Create professional high resolution 5K cinematic footage for less money
- Fit a professional camera in a small space
- Incredible macro
- Fit in small drones / gimbals
- Connect to microscopes, telescopes and more!
Choose Your Mount! Tripod Mount & Original Folding Mount Included!
Our tripod mount accessory simply replaces the folding mount on the bottom of the camera to provide three standard tripod mounting points. It’s also fully compatible with the stock GoPro HERO8 & HERO9 Black! The original mount is also included so you you can take advantage of all the great GoPro mounts. The choice is yours!
Use a cost-effective C-Mount lens or attach your favorite SLR lens with an adapter. Use vintage glass like Bolex and Super-8. Pull focus, zoom and control iris settings for the perfect look. With the built in exposure lock and manual exposure controls of the HERO9 you can get a perfect, repeatable result. All that in a tiny package you can fit almost anywhere to get the shot.
The Flexibility of C-Mount
C-Mount was developed in the 1920’s for early film cameras. It was popular for home video cameras up until the 1970’s and has since become the standard for high resolution security and machine vision cameras and lenses. As a result, there is a library containing countless lenses from almost 100 years. In addition, it’s a common mount type for professional scientific and medical imaging equipment so you can attach your camera directly to many telescopes, microscopes and more! Another benefit is that C-Mount is so common that adapters exist for almost every lens type you can think of.
Micro Four Thirds on GoPro for the First Time
We’ve now added a removable MFT mount for manual lenses! Take advantage of all those great manual Micro Four Thirds cine lenses!
1 x USB-C
HDMI available via GoPro Media Mod accessory
5120 x 2880 at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
4096 x 3072 at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
3840 x 2160 at 24/25/30/50/60 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
2704 x 2028 at 50/60 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
2704 x 1520 at 50/60/100/120 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
1920 x 1440p at 24/25/30/50/60/100/120 fps (MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
1920 x 1080p at 24/25/30/50/60/100/120/200/240 fps (MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
20MP (5184 x 3888) RAW / JPG / HDR
- M12, CS-Mount, C-Mount and MFT (manual lenses only)
- Hypersmooth 3.0 video stabilization
- Live Streaming
- SuperPhoto HDR
- HDMI out available via GoPro Media Mod (sold separately)
- Front facing color display
- Webcam functionality
- Portrait Video/Photo
- Voice Control
- Manual Exposure Control
- Exposure Lock
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Integrated Touch Screen
- Quik Integration
- H9PRO Modified HERO9 Black
- Aluminum Tripod Mount
- Original folding GoPro mount
- HERO9 Battery
- 5mm C-Mount ring
- M12 to CS adapter
- M12 locking ring
- Plastic cap (C-Mount)
- USB-C Cable
- Curved adhesive mount
- Mounting buckle
- Protective glass filter